Financing Solutions Across the Capital Structure
Providing targeted funding between $20 million - $150 million for companies headquartered in North America with normalized EBITDA in excess of $20 million.
DDJ Capital Management, LLC is a leading institutional investment adviser with over $7.8 billion in assets under management as of December 31, 2017. The firm specializes in investments within the leveraged credit markets.
DDJ has the capability to provide direct financing to companies for both sponsor and non-sponsored transactions. As a result of our streamlined credit approval process, we can respond quickly in providing creditor-friendly flexible investment solutions. DDJ aims to employ a long term buy and hold approach with respect to such transactions and strives to develop close-knit relationships with the management teams of our portfolio companies.
Since our inception in 1996, DDJ has focused on a value-oriented, bottom-up, fundamental investment philosophy. Our investment team consists of 20 professionals highly specialized in the areas of credit research, legal analysis, trading and portfolio management. The team has extensive experience investing in debt instruments issued by non-investment grade companies within the lower tier of the credit markets, including high yield bonds, syndicated bank loans and other special situation investments.
Broad Industry Expertise
- Healthcare Services, Medical Products
- Machinery & Metals, Industrial Distributors, Auto Parts & Equipment
- Packaging, Construction, Building Materials
- Gaming, Lodging & Leisure, Support-Services
- Telecom Wireless & Wireline, Software, Tech Hardware
- Cable & Satellite, Media Content, Advertising, Printing & Publishing
- Specialty Retail, Food Wholesale & Retail, Personal & Household Products
- Gas Distribution, Chemicals & Utilities, E&P
DDJ Financing Solutions
- Customized Solutions:
- Secured & unsecured debt
- First or second lien debt
- Bridge Financing
- Unitranche financing
- Mezzanine & holdco financing
- Bonds & convertibles
- Cash or deferred pay interest component
- Warrants and other equity additives
- Refinancings & Recapitalizations
- Acquisition Financings
- Leveraged Buyouts
- Sponsor dividend deals
- Growth Capital Financings
- Approaching maturity/covenant step-down
- Rescue Financings