About DDJ Capital
DDJ Capital Management, LLC is an institutional manager specializing in investments within the leveraged credit markets.
Since our inception in 1996, DDJ has sought to generate attractive risk-adjusted returns for our clients by adhering to a value-oriented, bottom-up, fundamental investment philosophy. Our investment team has extensive experience investing in securities issued by non-investment grade companies within the lower tier of the credit markets, including high yield bonds, bank loans and other special situation investments.
DDJ offers the following investment strategies as well as a proprietary mutual fund designed to meet each client’s specific goals. Through a rigorous research process, we strive to achieve each strategy’s stated investment objective.
- Opportunistic High Yield: To outperform the broader high yield market by primarily targeting middle market opportunities in the lower tier (single B and below) of the non-investment grade credit markets. Click here to access more information about this strategy.
- U.S. High Yield: To outperform the BB/B rated segment of the high yield bond market by employing a deep value approach. Click here to access more information about this strategy.
- Bank Loan: To provide high current income primarily achieved through floating rate instruments, such as syndicated bank loans, with an emphasis on principal protection. Click here to access more information about this strategy.
- Total Return Credit: To produce a high level of total return by targeting investments in all securities within the capital structure of leveraged middle market companies. Click here to access more information about this strategy.
- DDJ Opportunistic High Yield Fund: The Fund's objective is to seek overall return consisting of a high level of current income together with long term capital appreciation. Click here to access more information about this fund.
DDJ, a Massachusetts-based independently owned investment manager, has been registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission since 1997.